We are delighted to have all our students back in school for this term.
We are still maintaining the bubbles however since April 26th Key Stage 3 and 4 students have been able to access specialist teaching rooms.
We ask that parents and carers continue to support us with
- promotion and reinforcement of good hygiene
- keeping their child at home if they have any of the symptoms of Covid 19.
The three main symptoms are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to sense of smell or taste – this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- twice weekly testing, for those that are able, please contact school if you need test kits
- those secondary students that are able to wear masks around school
The school risk assessment for the current pandemic can be found here:
Year 11 and 6th form are completing assessments and functional skills exams this term. This year grades awarded will be from teacher assessed grades. This is made up of tests completed in school and class work.
Here is a leaflet for parents/ carers and year 11 pupils to explain this summers process.