Our School is committed to ensuring that we’re transparent about the ways in which we use personal information and that we have the right controls in place to ensure it is used responsibly and is kept safe from inappropriate access, theft or misuse.
We collect, store and maintain information for a number of different reasons, these include:
- to support pupil learning and the delivery of education
- to monitor and report on pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
- to comply with our statutory obligations
Our privacy notices explain how we use your personal information and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Exercising your rights
This document explains how to exercise your data subject rights: Data subject rights
Use this form to rectify information: Rectification
Use this form to permanently delete records: Erasure
Use this from to restrict the use/access of information: Restriction
Use this form to object to the processing of personal information: Objection