Bank View High requires that every student including post 16 should wear a school uniform.
Uniform can be bought from Briendas at 74 Muirhead Avenue East. You can order in store or online from https://alphaschoolwear.com/schools/secondary-schools/
The uniform requirements for Years 7-11 is as follows:
- White cotton polo with embroidered badge
- Round neck Navy Sweatshirt or Navy cardigan with embroidered badge
- Charcoal/Black trousers (no denim) or Grey/Navy skirts or pinafores (sensible styles)
- Sensible black shoes
Please note only sensible black shoes will be permitted. No trainers, colourful or light-up shoes will be allowed.
Optional items include:
- Blazer with embroidered badge
- Navy Fleece Jacket
Uniform for Post 16 students is as follows:
- White shirt/blouse
- Black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Black sweatshirt/cardigan
- Black blazer with embroidered badge (optional)