Bank View High requires that every student including post 16 should wear a school uniform.
Most items are available to purchase from Bank View High’s own on site school uniform shop.
The uniform requirements for Years 7-11 is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White cotton polo with embroidered badge
- Boys: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt with embroidered badge
- Girls: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt or Navy cardigan with embroidered badge
- Boys: Charcoal or Black trousers (no denim)
- Girls: Grey or Navy skirts or pinafores (sensible styles)
- Boys and Girls: Sensible black shoes
Please note from September 2018 only sensible black shoes will be permitted. No trainers, colourful or light-up shoes will be allowed.
Optional items include:
- Boys and Girls: Navy Blazer with embroidered badge (currently, this can only be purchased from Laser School Wear on London Road Liverpool)
- Boys and Girls: Navy Fleece Jacket (this can be purchased from our on-site school uniform shop)
Uniform for Post 16 students is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White shirt/blouse
- Boys: Black trousers
- Girls: Black skirt or pinafore
- Girls: Black sweatshirt/cardigan
- Boys: Black sweatshirt
- Boys/Girls: Black blazer with embroidered badge (optional)
Price List for 2018/2019
White Polo with embroidered badge – £7
Navy sweatshirt with embroidered badge – £12
Navy cardigan with embroidered badge – £12
P.E tops with embroidered badge – £5
Navy fleece jacket with embroidered badge – £15
If you require a School Blazer they are available to buy from Laser Schoolwear on London Road. There is limited availability ,so please phone phone before coming in to order, just encase we don’t have the sizes in stock.
Please download and printout this order form, or collect one from our reception.