Bank View High requires that every student including post 16 should wear a school uniform.
Uniform can be bought from Briendas at 74 Muirhead Avenue East. You can order it online from the shop.
The uniform requirements for Years 7-11 is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White cotton polo with embroidered badge
- Boys: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt with embroidered badge
- Girls: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt or Navy cardigan with embroidered badge
- Boys: Charcoal or Black trousers (no denim)
- Girls: Grey or Navy skirts or pinafores (sensible styles)
- Boys and Girls: Sensible black shoes
Please note from September 2018 only sensible black shoes will be permitted. No trainers, colourful or light-up shoes will be allowed.
Optional items include:
- Boys and Girls: Navy Blazer with embroidered badge
- Boys and Girls: Navy Fleece Jacket
Uniform for Post 16 students is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White shirt/blouse
- Boys: Black trousers
- Girls: Black skirt or pinafore
- Girls: Black sweatshirt/cardigan
- Boys: Black sweatshirt
- Boys/Girls: Black blazer with embroidered badge (optional)